Rachel is an Arkansas attorney with a Bachelor’s in Music. She focuses on doing contract work for starving artists, musicians, and non-profits. She provided helpful captions for her photos:
2) My office is full of all the things I like, since I use not only to do legal work but also to learn and compose music, read up on current world events, etc. Here’s one corner mixing in music with all the law books on the shelf. Includes music signed by composer Stephen A. Paulus, the poster (in Polish) from when the ASU Choir sang the Mozart Requiem in Krakow my senior year of college, and a picture of me and Edmond on our Carnegie Hall trip my sophomore year of college.
3) My collage of college music exploits. Operas, choir concerts, madrigal feastes, etc. I like to look at it. It makes me happy.
4) More mixing of interests. Legal books, French dictionaries and travel guides, poster from when we sang in Carnegie Hall, A signed by my castmates in “A…My Name Is Alice,” the Beatles, vintage booze set…all the important stuff.
5) My grandmother’s antique piano (see young grandmother in black and white photo on right of piano – she passed when I was 6). I think it’s beautiful, even though it sounds like someone’s about to die in a horror movie if you try to play it. One of these days I’ll save up the money to have it completely restored.
There you go. My little home office/sanctuary/music studio/memory box.
Nader is also an Arkansas attorney. He works in the State Office of Child Support Enforcement. He did not provide captions, so the commentary is mine.
1.) Wall o’ Memes
2) Normal looking computer station.
3.) Wood paneling. My husband would love it.
4.) That’s either a Starship Enterprise or something from Star Wars. Probably. I’m not 100% certain. I know it’s not a Death Star though, so that should count for something.
There you have it! Today’s Friday Funbag. Lawyer’s keep those pictures coming and I’ll keep posting. See you next week!