Welcome to the Hawg Law Blawg!
“All things are filled full of signs, and it is a wise man who can learn about one thing from another.”
Enneads, bk II, Plotinus
This blog is designed for new attorneys (young and old) who practice in Arkansas. The first few years of law practice are difficult and can be scary.
The goals of this blog are to:
- provide a one-stop-shop for questions about Arkansas law practice and general practice
- share insights from attorneys and judges at every level of practice
- support an easy way for new attorneys to share tips, tricks, hints and spells (if they are effective)
- have a few laughs; and
- help each other help our clients
What this blog is not:
- legal advice (don’t get your legal advice on the internet!)
- a forum to trash talk particular attorneys or judges (or anyone)
- a representation of the opinions of anyone I am associated with or related to